Single LED Battens
Morris, top-quality LED Battens.Morris LED Batten Lights are great replacements for the old-style tube lights. Tube lights can be dim, ugly and expensive to operate when compared to our Morris slimline LED batten lights, which can save you up to 90% energy and produce a brighter light! The style of our slimline LED batten lights fits elegantly into many applications, looking far superior to the old-style tube lights, which can create an eyesore for many indoor applications. For most of the models, you can get our high-quality slimline LED battens in two colour temperatures - 4000K natural white and 6000K cool white batten light.
Morris LED Batten lights are a strip of LED lights which are attached to a small internal driver, which are both housed in an elegant, slim plastic profile. These LED batten lights are proving to be an increasingly popular replacement for old fluorescent lighting as they use a lot less energy, far brighter and are better for our planet. LED batten lights are used in many applications due to their easy install and slim design. They are very popular lights on ceiling.
Due to their quick and easy installation, LED batten lights are very popular for installing on ceilings. Here I will tell you how to install LED batten lights on ceiling.
1. Using a pencil, mark the area in which you would like the LED batten lights to go. I would recommend marking inside the screw hole on the mounting brackets, so you know where the brackets need to be placed.
2. Once you have marked the ceiling, place the mounting brackets for the LED batten lights over the marked hole and screw the brackets firmly to the ceiling. If you are screwing into plasterboard, you may want to use raw plugs for a more secure fixing.
3. Ensuring that the mains power has been turned off, connect the positive and negative wires to the mains using a connector block or terminal box.
4. Finally, once the mains cables have been connected, simply clip the profile to the mounting brackets to secure.
5. Turn the mains power back on and your new LED batten lights should illuminate.
If you have old traditional fluorescent T8 tube lights or old LED versions, then here is a guide on how to change LED batten light.
1. Ensure that the mains power is switched off before beginning. Once turned off, disconnect the wires in the old fitting from the mains cable. You may previously have used a terminal box or a connector block. If this is the case, just simply unscrew and pull the wires away from the mains.
2. If your old fitting has been ceiling mounted then un clip the fitting from the mounting brackets, remove the fitting and brackets from the ceiling and put to one side.
3. Now the old fitting has been disconnected and taken down, we are now ready to install LED batten lights. If you would like the LED batten lights in the same area as the previous lights, then simply mark the screw hole on the ceiling using the new LED batten brackets. Once you have marked both ends and are happy with where the LED batten lights are going to be placed, screw and secure the mounting brackets to the ceiling.
4. Connect the positive and negative wires to the mains cable via a connector block or terminal box.
5. Once the cables are safe and secure, clip the fitting to the previously installed mounting brackets, so the LED batten lights are secure to the ceiling.
6. Finally, switch the mains power back on and your new LED batten lights should illuminate.
Buy Morris LED Battens and enjoy...